Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal

I'm on my late 20's. when you reached this age you will be very conscious with how you look. I am not satisfied with their answer, It's fine, they don't care how you look as long as you are nice and good at everything you are pretty." For me how you look also reflects with your personality.


Whenever I choose my undergarments, I'm having a hard time choosing the right brassieres that fits me well. I am not thin, I am not that fat but I am gifted with you know what it is. (laughs).

Choosing the right bra is very important for me. I am very picky with the way it fits and how it looks on me. I prefer to minimize the appearance of my breasts for reasons of modesty especially when I'm wearing backless dresses or low neckline clothes.




It was said that Bras are typically form-fitting and perform a variety of functions and have also evolved into a fashion item.

The primary purpose of a bra is to enhance the wearer's comfort by supporting her breasts. The reason I choose this bra when I went to http://www.wacoal.ph
Photo credits to Wacoal website
I choose this SJ 2355 design because it looks sexy in pink and this is the design I always look for when I went  to malls or go online to buy my undergarments. Aside from the sexy chic design you may use it with any kind of clothes you wear. Tank top, Backless, Tube top or any types of clothes because you can wear it in several ways with/ without straps, one-shoulder, criss-cross and halter. Because this is a half cup bra, it looks sexy and you will feel very comfortable eventhough you are chubby.

Now, we are asked “How can you be body beautiful at any age with Wacoal?” You don't need to have 36-26-36 vital stats. You don't need this stats to have a beautiful body, this are just numbers for me. Choosing the right undergarments would be my best advice for you honey. How you wear it under your clothes and being comfortable with it will give you a body that is beautiful that men would love to stare at.  

There are a lot of designs to choose from, all you need to do is visit their website