Thursday, September 20, 2012

LOVE is in the BAG


 I love reading books especially those you can collect from book 1 to book 4 and so on and so forth. I always go to National Bookstore to check out the new released books they have. A series of books caught my attention. It was a manga but was published in the Philippines and to my surprise the artists are Filipinos. We all know that most of the manga was written and made in Japan. It is a collection of a 5 books. However, I still have no extra money to buy those 5 so what I did was pass another day and thought if I see those books and again in complete and I still have the feeling that I want to have it not just because of curiosity. hehehehehe. The next time I'll visit the bookstore there should be a complete 5 books and I'll buy them all right away. Because at that time when I went there it is still not complete.




I'm a manga fan, There is no day that I will not read any manga or watch anime. In short I'm a complete OTAKU. Before the school year starts, My mom and I went to National Bookstore in Robinsons Galleria. Finally I saw the complete Love is in the BAG. But before that I asked my mom if I can buy all of it. She replied "it's fine since it's your money."  (yay.)  because it will cost me around 2500 pesos. Ok then, I'll buy these.


Characters of Love is in the Bag.


Kate Menella and Calvin Jacobs
These two are the lead characters in the story. Kate is the one who turns into a bag whenever she gets excited seeing her crush Calvin. On the other hand, Calvin is an ace player in their Schools Basketball team.

Kare Francesco
 Mark Spencer


Mark and Kara became lovers on the latter part of the story. Kara is Kate's bestfriend while Mark is Calvin's childhood friend and rival in basketball.


Complete series of Love is in the Bag.
So here it is my Love is in the Bag from Book 1 to Book 5. Thanks to our Filipino manga artist who made this Ace Vitangcol and his team. I'm looking forward on collecting your new manga Angel Crush.