Sunday, September 30, 2012

Got my Etude - Apricot

This is me inside the office preparing to go home. Powder, cheek tint and lip balm then I'm good to go. Today it's better to have a natural glow because it's Sunday.












I'm wearing the Apricot Stick by Etude House on my lips. The Etude products are made in Korea. Do I look like stressed? Yes I am,  but I have to smile for the sake of this picture. (laughs).

While preparing to leave the office earlier I have noticed my lips still soft. This Apricot stick really gives me an ease feeling of not having a chapped lips. Because most of the time  I tend to bite my lips because of the cold temperature. Now, why won't they lower down the temperature. There are only few people inside the office.


Got my new  Etude Apricot Stick

This time, I just got home. Just wanna show you my Etude lip balm. Will update everyone with the product as soon as possible.