Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let’s Move & Let’s Love

When you finally found the man you would like to spend your whole life. You want to have a lot of time to spend with each other.

College Days

My boyfriend went out of the country last January for work. It was really hard at first because you are used to being with him all the time. But I have to endure the loneliness because the reason why he went there is to earn money for our wedding. There is no specific date but we decided it should be next year.
Road Trip to Quezon Province

Quezon Province

I missed the times when we were together, He used to pick me up after work and have a dinner. He used to cook for me every weekends. Funny, He doesn't know how to cook but when we started dating he tried his best to learn and also he eats vegetables which he doesn't like. Hahahahaha. I just miss everything we do together.
Church visits

Playtime at Enchanted Kingdom
 Wacky moods
We can only communicate through calls, texts, email and Skype. I received an email from him saying that he dreamed of me going to where he is UAE. He said that we work on the same company and I was cultured shock with the environment his working in.
Tagaytay trip before he left the country


My course is B.S. Psychology which is very far different from his B.S. Civil Engineering. I'm planning to go out of the country as well but I was inspired by his dreams. I never thought that he would dream about us being together at work as well. I had a lot of ideas at first like going there and apply for any position or company like call centers or even be a sales executive as long as we are together.
My Book


I enrolled myself in an Auto CAD short course which will last for 3 months. Very challenging huh. That is a perfect time since he will go back on January. It was so fun. We had the first day of the class last September 15 and it will end on December 15. I’m so inspired that even though I don't know anything about the nature of what I'm up to but having the thought of being with him all the time after this gives me a lot of encouragement. I talked to him and he agrees to it and even supports me.


I chose a class schedule which will not affect my shift at work which is every weekends. I'm very eager to learn because at the end of it I can be with my boyfriend even at work. So sweet. I'm looking forward on that. It is like hitting two birds in one stone. I can be with my boyfriend and I can have an Autodesk Certificate. Sounds good right.


Let's move means to act, you need to do what your heart desires. You need to do something for that to happen.  Remember, Actions speaks louder than words. To be able to have that relationship work you need to put some effort not just words.
Our Couples Ring

Let's love means sharing the feelings to each other. Sharing it to your loved ones makes you feel great. Sharing the experiences and joy of being together is amazing. I can assure you that. Failing in past relationship doesn't mean you need to isolate yourself. We have GOD, family and friends. All the people you see around you loves you.