Friday, September 21, 2012

Something new to LEARN.

I'm bored to death before I started blogging. I wanted to study again but since I'm working it's hard for me to find a schedule that will fit my shift at work. I browsed and look for a short course that is not too expensive and has a flexible schedule. Finally, Igot 3 choices of short course to study that is Auto Cad, Dreamweaver or Creative Design. All of this can be taken in a few months. I searched on the course that will benefit me more. So I collected brochures and browsed online to see on what institution should I enroll to. I'm looking for the quality education with a fee that is worth it, not too expensive okay.

I have decided to take the Autocad course since my boyfriend is a Civil Engineer. He even teach how to do it but for me it's really hard so I told him "Forget it,. I can't do that baby It's too complicated for me. " But now since his out of the country and I'm bored here because of my daily routine that never changes. I thought, I need to do something new, something that is very challenging. After weeks of brain storming on where will I go to. I finally got my choice of institution. Microcadd is the final choice I have. The next day, I went to their office to pay for the reservation which is 500 pesos after I call to inform of the schedule availability. The front desk officer is very accommodating and friendly so far same with the instructor. Well we'll see what will happen after I'm done with the course.



This is the book I receive from the school on the first day of the class. I was late though. It's been a long time since I last attend school. This book is kind a big almost the same thick and length of a 14 inches laptop.


So I checked on the pages and see if I can understand some terms. Aside from the fact that I can understand what I'm reading and the lines and the drawings with the technical terms used. I'm completely clueless.






My first drawing in my laptop, 2 days ago after the first day of the class. When I did this that was an exercise drawing at school. I'm very proud to say I was the first one to get this done. (laughing) Can't stop from smiling at that time. This isn't my forte but to do this fast correctly. I'm so happy, doing this is fun since this line of course is out of my scope. My advice, challenge yourself for something that you know you'll have fun. It will be hard on the process of completing it but at the end of the course. Knowing that you have accomplished something that is really an achievement for us that we can be proud of.