Sunday, September 23, 2012

Grab bags and Angrybirds

I went to SM Taytay with my mom earlier. Look at what I discover, Grab bags and Front row Angry birds slippers bags etc.



I was looking for a bag that I can use for school because my book is big that it won't fit on my other bags. So I decided to buy a new one but hope to find a bag with a cheaper price. It took me like 30 minutes to find these one for only 349 pesos. It's made of fabric with continues stich on the handle. (can't descibe correctly the terms because I know nothing about sewing and fabrics) what I know is that the quality is good when I checked it. 


My mom looks for slippers she can use at home. When you enter the department store near the bags section. You'll see the Angribirds items right away. There are slippers, bags, tumblers, lunhboxes, even toys. My niece took the tumbler and told my mom she wants to use it in school. So she decided to buy it with the slippers, Angrybirds designs too (She also bought me one). So that was the experience with the Angrybirds.